Hello; Beautiful French engineers working with systematic, precise, step-wise, efficient and scientific approaches. They are geniuses. The amount of things that have to work perfectly and right all at once, and the amount of hard work and patience it takes and all the works is what makes you realize that this is amazing. The current company is the product of consolidation in the European aerospace industry tracing back to the formation of the Airbus Industrie GIE consortium in 1970. In 2000, the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) NV was established. In addition to other subsidiaries pertaining to security and space activities, EADS owned 100% of the pre-existing Eurocopter SA, established in 1992, as well as 80% of Airbus Industrie GIE. In 2001, Airbus Industrie GIE was reorganised as Airbus SAS, a simplified joint-stock company. In 2006, EADS acquired BAE Systems's remaining 20% of Airbus.